Director of Business Development
We are currently searching for an engaging Sales Representative to join our team in Asheboro, NC. Healthcare Sales experience highly preferred!
The purpose of this position is to manage and increase a facility's census by establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with hospitals, physicians, insurers, and community organizations that generate resident admissions. Conducts physical assessments and/or screening of potential residents.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or 4+ years of relevant work experience
- One to Three (1-3) years’ experience in health care, long-term care industry or insurance sales/marketing
- One (1) year experience with proposal development process
- Public relations experience, preferred
- Registered Nurse Preferred, but position may be filled by LPN/LVN
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Superior presentation skills - both one on one and in a group setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
Benefits at a Glance
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Accident Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program