Accounts Receivable Coordinator (AR)
Oversees the accounts receivables process for the facility in an accurate and timely manner using established reporting procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Posts daily collections of cash receipts and deposits to appropriate accounts.
- Generates timely and accurate billing of all payer classes.
- Balances RFMS accounts, daily census, 1189's, petty cash, etc.
- Updates patient / resident files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required; some college or technical training preferred
- One (1) year of prior third party billing/collections experience required.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
Benefits at a Glance
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Accident Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program