Now Hiring for our Crane TX Plant! Great Benefits! $22 per hour.
Why US Silica?
- Major Medical
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance and AD&D insurance
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Inspects immediate work area prior to beginning operations.
- Starts crusher, screens, conveyor belts, pumps, hydrosizer, filter belts, dryers, conveyors, and elevators in accordance with established procedures.
- Operates crusher and dryer and associated equipment in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs operating adjustments and repairs as required.
- Shuts down equipment in accordance with established procedures.
- Clean up and other duties as assigned
- May perform maintenance tasks as required by management.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Work schedule is 14 days on and 7 days off
- No relocation necessary!
- Free Housing is provided during the days worked
- Must have a good understanding of plant operations