Full Time! Now Hiring for Lamesa TX & Crane TX Plants!
Why US Silica?
- Major Medical
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance and AD&D insurance
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Perform and document pre-shift inspections on mobile equipment.
- Safely perform timely inspection, lubrication & correction tasks to continuously improve plant processing and equipment
- Safely perform and oversee timely electrical repairs to continuously improve plant processes and equipment
- Cooperate with supervising, facilitating, and assisting personnel.
- Fill out all needed paperwork to record completed tasks, request needed tools and parts, and provide needed information to management
- Cooperate with other maintenance personnel to ensure a seamless transition of workflow during breaks, lunches, shift changes, illnesses and vacations.
- Cooperate with Production Operators to make sure that maintenance work does not interfere with the quantity or quality of in process or final products.
- Plans, assists with planning and installs new plant electrical and electronic equipment.
- Performs preventative electrical and electronic maintenance in accordance with established procedures.
- Process control and instrumentations, to include computer network management, process troubleshooting, and project management
- Responsible for plant automation and control systems, including HMI and PLC systems, controls networks and equipment, MES, data collection and reporting systems and safety equipment and systems.
- Duties include implementing capital projects, staying within both schedule and budget requirements.
- Documenting and managing system / process changes and improvements.
- Troubleshooting, repairs and adjustments to production and safety equipment.
- Train and mentor electrical staff.
- Follows all safety requirements including but not limited to LOTO, Confined Space, SLAM, DBS, Serious 6 and all other programs and safety policies implemented at US Silica facilities.
- The Electrician will wear required personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety shoes, safety harness, and hearing protection) in designated areas, and adhere to all local, state, federal, and U.S. Silica health & safety standards.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION: High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 5 years working as an electrical technician in an industrial setting, which included PLC, and 3 phase power systems training and experience Note: Management may waive minimum requirements for this position based on experience and/or other circumstances.
FUNCTIONAL/TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Basic computer literacy
- Math ability including fractions & elementary geometry
- Read blueprints and word documents
- Read electrical schematics and ladder logic diagrams
Please email your resume via the Apply button.