Now hiring for our Lamesa, TX Plant
Why US Silica?
- Major Medical
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance and AD&D insurance
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Improves process capability and production volumes while maintaining and improving quality, safety, environmental, and health standards and oversees the quality lab.
- Partners with project engineering by reviewing engineering specifications and design proposals to improve reliability of new installations within cost and other performance requirements
- Plans, develops, designs, manages and implements projects for plant modifications and operations.
- Aids purchasing in receiving and assessing bids.
- Develops project estimates and cost proposals and participates in cost improvement analysis and recommendations.
- Assures compliance of safety, health, and environmental regulations.
- Participates in preparing operating and maintenance budgets. Assists in preparation of the capital budget.
- Oversees outside contractors and plant personnel for construction projects.
- Manages and develops goals for the Engineering team
- Leads and implements the plant continuous improvement program.
- Back fills supervisor or management roles as needed.
- Bachelors' Degree - Engineering
- Knowledge of both maintenance and processing.
- Knowledge of predictive and preventative maintenance, TPM, root cause analysis, and continuous improvement.
- Mining experience is a plus; Minerals experience preferred
- Six Sigma Certification a plus