Trucking Company in Greensboro, NC Needs a Person to Maintain Trailers
- This position will manage a fleet of 21 refrigerated trailers.
- This will be a salaried position, with paid vacation and benefits. Your salary will be based on experience and abilities.
This is basically a one-man operation, that’s why our ideal candidate needs to:
- Have a history of “hands on” background handling vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- Be a self-starter who can recognize what needs to be done without having to be told
- Class A CDL preferred, but if you don’t, we can train you to drive a tractor-trailer.
- Have a strong ability to get along with others and favorably represent our company.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance inspections on, and repairs to 21 late model (2014 and newer) Refrigerated trailers.
- Document all work history for trailer files in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Moving trailers to and from loading locations in the Triad area 4-5 times per week.
This company has been in business for over 36 years. During those years, we have always provided our customers with excellent on-time truckload service, both regionally and coast-to-coast. We feel we’ve been able to do this because of our commitment to “Always treat others the same as we want to be treated”.
Some weekends will be required from time-to-time.
If you are interested in joining us, Apply now!