Conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures. Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination. Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned:
Essential Job Function:
- Prepare change orders Performance of the essential function requires:
- Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers
- Ability to perform simple computer data entry and use calculator by touch
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., sit, push and pull
- Unrestricted wrist, hand and finger dexterity
- Ability to operate forklift and pallet jack (Level III job only)
- Working Conditions:
- Work is performed in a room or work area within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light. The workspace is heated in winter, air conditioned in summer (68-72 degrees)
- Work is performed primarily from a sitting (on a stool with back support) or standing position in front of a 3.5 – 4 foot high counter.
- Full time work at $10.50/hr.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Flex Spending/Dependent Care Accounts as part of Health Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Felonious Assault Benefit
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Dell Computer & Electrical Discounts
- AT&T Cell Phone and Accessory Discounts
- Paid training
- Loans for weapons & bullet resistant vest
* MUST meet eligibility requirements for Full benefits
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
“Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.”