Accessible Space Inc. (ASI), a national non-profit, is seeking a full time Supervising Registered Nurse for our small Assisted Living location in Rochester, MN. The Supervising RN supervises direct care staff and the services provided to the residents.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and training Resident Assistants
- Review/update care plans for each service resident
- Request annual renewal of physician's orders for personal assistance services for each resident
- Training and current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work independent of direct supervision
- Three to five years of experience as a Registered Nurse working in home health care and/or supervising personal assistance services to individuals with physical disabilities and/or traumatic brain injury
- Supervisory experience and/or a demonstrated ability to train, evaluate, and provide written and verbal instruction and feedback to direct care staff
- Competitive Wage
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance,
- Wellness rebates
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition reimbursement
ASI is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Accessible Space, Inc. not to discriminate against any person based on race, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, color, national origin, ancestry, familial status, age, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance or any other protected status.