We are currently seeking a part time Resident Assistant to provide personal care services to adults with physical disabilities, as well as offer encouragement and support. Multiple Shifts Available
What you will do: Assist with activities of daily living, ensure that residents receive proper medication, assist with personal care, prepare meals, and any other necessary job duties to meet the needs and improve the quality of life for the individuals we serve. Our goal is to support our residents’ desire to live an independent lifestyle!
- Competitive pay $11.75 starting wage
- Scheduled raises and benefit package
- Paid time off
- Wellness rebates
- One week of paid classroom orientation including First Aid and CPR;
- Learning and advancement opportunities; AND
- The opportunity to make a real difference – every day!
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- The ability to problem solve
- The ability to perform job functions with little supervision
- A sense of caring – and a desire to make a difference
- Must pass a criminal background check
ASI is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Accessible Space, Inc. not to discriminate against any person based on race, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, color, national origin, ancestry, familial status, age, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance or any other protected status.