We are currently hiring for Food Assemblers at Raleigh–Durham International Airport for the 6:30am – 2:00pm shift.
- Assemble equipment/dry goods and liquor following procedures and assembly diagrams according to established processes;
- Sort, wrap, and pack airline dry goods/liquor & equipment into airline carts according to airline specifications
- Keep production areas in compliance with sanitation standards set by HACCP, FDA, USDA, and customer’s requirements
- Assure proper management of liquor inventory and documentation
- Freshly Prepared Lunch or Dinner Every Work Day
- Free uniforms and parking
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits Package After 90 Days
Don't Miss Our On-Site Job Fair!
Wednesday, December 19th 2018
10:15am - 2:30pm
2700 John Brantley Blvd. Morrisville, NC 27560
Join Our Winning Team TODAY!