$5,000 Sign on Bonus! Solo OTR Independent Contractor Truck Driver CDL
- Transport America
- Contract Type
- Full time
Join our team! At Transport America our drivers are the heroes of our operation, pure and simple. As a Transport America Independent Contractor, you will be hauling general commodities across the OTR operating area. Independent Contract drivers can expect the professional treatment from a select group of experienced fleet leaders. No more concerns about waiting for loads or inconsistent miles! Our team of customer service managers and planners are here to keep you rolling.
- NEW! We are now offering a driver board to our Independent Contractors as part of our Freedom Fleet where you can choose your own loads!
- Independent Contractors earn $1.03/mile on all miles
- Freedom Fleet: Percent Pay is 65% of line haul
- Receive industry leading discounts on Fuel, DEF, tires and repairs!
- Annual base plates bonus
- Bring your truck for a $5K sign on bonus
- Transport America also offers a variety of lease or lease to own options available to put you behind the wheel of your own truck.
- $1,300 Orientation Pay - Must successfully complete orientation!
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus!
- Generous Assessorial Pay
- Interactive Orientation: We cover transportation, private hotel room & 2 meals
- Referral Bonus
- Dog Friendly Trucks
- 24/7 Support, 365 Days A Year
- Equipment and technology to make the job safer and easier for you
- E-Logs and an InCab Communication Hub
- Roll Stability and OnGuard System
- Safety as a value with a CSA score to back it
- Veterans encouraged to apply - we recognize military service when determining pay
- 21 years old
- 1 Year of recent verifiable experience or 6 months if you're bringing in your own truck
- $1,000 escrow; $100 for the first 10 weeks
- Occupational Accident Insurance: $34.25-$41.75/Week
- Physical Damage Insurance; approximately$.003 of tractor value
- Bobtail; $32/month; MI $32/month
- Prepass: $100 deposit and $6.00/month rental of transponder
- Truck must pass a DOT inspection
- Valid Class A CDL
- DOT Qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Training required for drivers with less than 6 months experience
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Are you a Veteran with GI Bill? educational benefits? Transport America's Certified Professional Truck Driver Program is approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Labor. Eligible veterans may use their hard earned benefits while on the road to becoming a Student Driver Instructor.